DocLogix compliance solution
DocLogix Compliance Solution is the result brought to you by allying knowledge, documentation and technology together. It brings documentation, automated rules, notifications, improvement measurements and consulting services in one single secure system.
In the past few years there has been dramatic changes to the way that Health and Safety is managed and implemented to ensure compliance, by meeting the heavy and in most cases complicated requirements.
National independent regulators such as the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), Local Authority (LA), Fire, Food Standards Agency (FSA), Care Quality Commission (CQC), Environmental Health Officer (EHO) and the Environmental Agency (EA) all have different assessment criteria.
Organizations failing to provide the correct level of compliance in alignment with the proposed Health and Safety guidelines, will face stricter enforcement actions.
At DocLogix we understand the importance of ensuring compliance, which is why we have introduced the DocLogix Compliance Solution, a fully comprehensive application to complement our existing platform of business modules.
The DocLogix Compliance Solution has been proven to work in the most demanding area of the National Health Service (NHS) and has been reported by the CQC as an “outstanding action”.
Benefits of the solution
This proven solution takes away the complicated and confusing Health and Safety requirements by delivering the user a simple and effective digital interface with drag and drop interaction. Allowing pre-formed electronic documents to be selected, that have already been checked and approved by senior Health and Safety professionals.
In addition, the solution delivers a defined improvement planner and monitors the returns from any area of your business or organisation, ensuring that you are raising compliance with the right evidence.
The DocLogix Compliance Solution has been developed in line with the International Standards Organisation (ISO), by a team of experienced Health & Safety experts who understand that this is not an out of the box software product. Which is why our team will work closely with you throughout the implementation process to not only help you improve your processes today, but also to deliver an encompassing electronic compliance management system that protects your business, its staff, clients, guests and visitor’s tomorrow.
You will be supported by a Health & Safety consultant who has the following qualifications:
- CMIOSH (Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)
- ACQI (Associate of the Chartered Quality Institute)
- Masters Health & Safety Degree
Request a demo and you will be consulted by one of our certified consultants.
Our consultants qualifications are:
- Masters – Management & Leadership – based on: Quality, Health, Safety and Wellbeing. Leading to the award of: (Fellow member: ILM) – FinstLM
- Chartered Status: Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)
DocLogix Compliance Solution is built on the DocLogix platform. Therefore, can be easily enriched with additional business models such as Human Resources, Contracts Management and a number of other powerful applications. Delivering a fully comprehensive document and process management solution to your organisation.
What results you may expect from the DocLogix Compliance solution:
a) CQC audit result “outstanding action in healthcare”
b) 100% compliance
c) Helping you to achieve:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management
- ISO 14001 – Environmental
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity
- Approved preformed documents are delivered.
- Super powerful search within thousands of documents.
- Proactive notifications let you know upfront when the deadline for any document is approaching.
- All changes made to the documents are traced within the system in the action log.
- Proven security.
- Consultancy services are available on request.
Contact Brite Advice Ltd via tel. +44 (0) 20 7030 3164
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org