DocLogix Time and Expense Tracking/Reporting
DocLogix Time Tracking and Reporting Software is the best tool for companies that are seeking increased productivity, a better allocation of resources and smart cost management. DocLogix software is recognised as the best information and business process management platform in Europe.
If you are disappointed with your traditional method of tracking and reporting time and expenses (such as paper-based spreadsheets or similar systems) and are tired of inefficient allocations of resources – try the DocLogix Time Tracking and Reporting Software. Used in various sectors, the DocLogix platform helps you to easily organise your expenses and profitability calculations for a certain project or product unit, while eliminating the risk of mistakes, reducing paper-archiving costs, and allowing for an effective analysis of the collected data. With all of the expenses in one location, it is easy to see where your money is going – enabling greater time savings and cost optimisation.
The DocLogix Time Management Solution covers time and expense tracking and reporting. It allows for an equitable and transparent spread of workloads, and suitable expense allocations to a certain customer/project/product unit. The DocLogix software also fully automates the preparation of billing reports and covers such functionalities as the internal supervision of employees and B2B cooperation processes (ex. the investigation of customer/project profitability).
Reporting billable actions with DocLogix:
The DocLogix Time and Expense Tracking Solution is best suited for small and medium sized companies that deliver both “project type” services/products and/or hourly-based services, in areas such as:
- Management consultancy
- Quality management consultancy
- Design studios
- Marketing and creative agencies
- Market research
- Quick and accurate time reporting
- Precise allocations of resources
- Project/product profitability analyses
- Bottleneck identifications
- Smart cost management through efficient resource allocations
- Transparency and security
It has been proven by our clients that DocLogix helps to reduce the tracking of employee hours and the preparation time for report from 3 hours to 1 hour per week, by the automation of these processes. Also, the automated preparation of project reports helps to prevent unpaid bills or unnecessary downtime.
A. For service delivery companies that charge customers based on the hours that are spent working (ex. lawyers, copywriters, marketing consultancies, etc.):
- Automatic creation of billing reports that can also be used for invoice preparation.
- Accurate tracking of employee hours, with the ability to change the quantity of the hours and automatic report preparation.
- Automatic creation of expense reports that can be used for expense invoice preparation and allow for greater control of the costs.
B. For companies that charge for the time spent on projects (ex. companies that deliver product/services based on individual customer orders):
- Detailed profitability analyses including the employee workload costs, as well as other expenses.
- Ability to extract information about the hours spent on a project/order.
- Other detailed reports on specific projects/orders, such as the types of actions carried out, the engagement of employees/departments, etc.
C. For companies requiring an internal timesheet system:
- Control of the quantity of hours spent on certain tasks by the employees.
- Ability to compare the differences between the declared hours and the actual hours spent on a project.
- Employee/department, etc. profitability reports.
- Employee engagement analyses and the ability to identify free resources.
- Ability to extract alternative information on the organization’s work, such as the type of actions performed, the level of engagement of a department, the amount of time spent on social events, etc.
Learn how timesheets are managed in Doclogix:
Why choose the DocLogix Time Management Solution?
Every week, accountants in various companies spend 3 or more hours counting the employee working hours, creating reports and calculating salaries. With the DocLogix Time Tracking and Reporting solution, you will be able to reduce this time to 1 hour per week.
- Maximise profitability and manage your projects/employees more efficiently.
- Gain control of your labour hours and costs.
- Improve your ability to estimate the standard costs of products/processes and increase your process efficiency.
- Time and expenditure reports.
- The ability for privileged users to report the actions/expenditures for other employees.
- Convenient resource allocations using a visual calendar.
- Detailed security setup with accessibility for certain employees only.
- Verification and approval requests for the declared hours.
- Multiple approvals for the reported tasks using a one-click button.
- Convenient mobile Android app access for supervisors to view and approve the reported actions and expenses.
- Email notifications of the approval of new actions/expenses.
- Possibility to correct the quantity of the declared hours for billing reasons (the originally declared quantities will stay recorded).
- Ability to report all of the employees’ activities in a working day and/or only customer orientated activities.
- Automatic creation of billing reports.
- Possibility to launch income and cost calculations for every reported action/expense.
- Data exports to Excel for a deeper analysis.
- Traceability (all actions are logged in the system).
- All adjustments can be done without any programming knowledge.
Customers who have chosen the DocLogix Time and Expense Tracking Solution also use the following DocLogix solutions, for even better organization management:
- DocLogix HR Management.
- Clock-in and Clock-out Solution (records the arrival and departure times of your employees).
- Claims Management Solution (calculates how long it will take to resolve a particular claim).
- Project Documentation Management Solution (tracks how long it will take, and how much it will cost, to create a product or deliver a particular result).
The DocLogix Time Tracking and Reporting Solution can be integrated with any operational system, such as accounting or specific ERP systems.
All of the changes and adjustments in the DocLogix system are quick and can be done at no cost. Today, manufacturing and other industries are changing rapidly; therefore, the DocLogix platform allows you to adjust the system according to your changing processes, without any third party involvement or programming knowledge. A regular employee, who has system administrator’s rights, will be able to make the changes in your system administration panel.
Time tracking automation helps to save more than 2% of the gross payroll costs each year.
- 30 % better resource allocations
- 80 % shorter report preparation times
- 85 % improvement in the accountability of labour hours
- 20 % increased on-time work completion rate
User feedback about the solution
“It’s time-consuming to manage paper-based time sheets, especially when more than 200 people work in your company. I’m not just talking about the risk of mistakes, delayed salaries, poor production cost calculations and other problems. After we implemented the DocLogix Time and Expense Management Solution, our company began working like a well-oiled machine. The DocLogix software helped us in many ways, such as improving our overall efficiency and accountability by tracking the employees’ work hours, reducing the time spent on filling in time sheets and reports, improving our allocation of resources and managing our production.”
Rokas Radziunas, Process Improvement Manager at Triple D Bending
DocLogix™ is the leading document and process management platform, serving more than 350 clients across the globe.
DocLogix delivers a set of built-in business solutions that are dedicated to solving the issues related to the management of manufacturing documents, workflow management, invoices, HR processes, contracts, procurement and meeting management, project documentation, work orders, inventory and quality management, machine maintenance, risk and incident management, as well as time and expense tracking and reporting. As a result of the company’s continued excellence, DocLogix has twice been selected as the best solution for information management in Europe – at the European IT and Software Excellence Awards in 2015 and 2014. Additionally, DocLogix was recognised as “one of the 20 Most Promising Content Management Solution Providers of 2016” by CIOReview magazine.
With our ecosystem of certified partners and Microsoft Gold Application Development competence, the DocLogix solution serves clients across multiple sectors, including those in government, energy, finance and manufacturing industries, in 13 different countries.