Luminor bank is a Lithuanian Commercial Bank providing financial services to individuals and corporate customers. Luminor is the 3rd largest financial services provider in the Baltic banking market with 16% market share in deposits and 23% in lending. We have a wide customer base of around 1.3 million customers and 3000 working professionals.
“For years, many people associated the banking sector with large bureaucratic apparatus, management, deliberation, and approval of important documents. However, all this is in the past. Today’s banking is a synthesis of rational thinking and modern technologies. We use modern and secure technologies, which allow us to make important decisions here and now using optimal time and financial resources. We use DocLogix for information management. It undoubtedly increases operational efficiency, reduces information management related costs, and accelerates access to relevant information. Our documents are more secure and controllable, and DocLogix allows us to distribute and process document flows electronically. Therefore, we can pay more attention to direct bank operations and customer service quality. The document management system DocLogix maintains high quality standards for information management, and encourages innovation in our organization.”Jurgita Juskeviciene, Head of quality and process improvement department
Project in brief
DocLogix was installed in Luminor bank in 2003, replacing the outdated document management system. DocLogix was chosen due to its wide functional capabilities, as well as the ability to configure and adapt the system to meet the needs of the bank. The DocLogix benefits were obvious within the first month of operation: there was reduced use of paper documents, accelerated document exchange processes, and lower costs for paper and archiving. Since then – more than 10 years – the Luminor bank staff responsible for modern information management have been studying efficient processes and performance improvement, and constantly expanding the system’s application. Every year, more and more documents and processes are transferred to DocLogix. It positively influences internal communication, as well as customer service and satisfaction with the bank.
Automated processes at Luminor bank:
Standardized but flexible information processes are incredibly valuable. Documents and related information move according to the configured rules (automated processes):
- A lot of manual work is performed by the system (sending information, reminders, notifications, information transfer to the templates, etc.).
- Smart control system detects errors and incorrectly filled fields.
- Automated processes can be adapted when circumstances change.
Processes related to customer service:
- Approval of special conditions for customers.
- Approval and registration of credit issuance decisions.
- Order and preparation of certificates to the clients.
Processes not related to customer service:
- Registration of outgoing / incoming correspondence.
- Preparation from templates, deliberation and approval of various documents (decrees, procedures, contracts, job descriptions, performance reports).
- Submission and approval of applications for holidays and business trips.
- Approval of invoices.
- Management of orders of cash delivery / collection.
- Administration of guest cards.
- Management of representation expenses.