Contract management solution
DocLogix contract management solution helps reduce the risks related to contracts. It facilitates preparation, agreement, approval, signing, storage, and further management of all types of contracts. You will experience the benefits of the solution immediately after you start using it.
Why use DocLogix contract management solution?
- All contracts are stored in one centralized system.
- Easily access and manage all contracts and their drafts.
- A template library allows for easy preparation of contracts.
- You have assurance that finalized parts of the contract will not be changed at some later stage.
- The process of agreeing on contracts is much faster thanks to electronically assigned tasks.
- The process of agreeing on contracts can be adjusted in accordance with the internal company procedures.
- You will have full control:
- Always know a contract’s current status (preparation, deliberation, signed and sent, signed by all parties, invalid, etc.) as well as the responsible parties involved;
- Receive messages about the actions performed with your documents; and
- Get reminders about actions that need to be taken (extension of contract, etc.).
- The required contract or any related information can be found instantly.
- Enjoy protection against deletion or loss of contracts.
- Contracts can be reviewed and approved directly from a mobile application.
- Get rid of low value-added work: our smart system performs many tasks automatically such as filling a document card, transferring a document, or sending reminders.
- Guarantee that contracts are managed in accordance with internal company procedures and national legal requirements.
Get Free Trial
“I would highly recommend DocLogix to all companies looking for automation, transparency and tractability in both contracts and documents. It has changed our working principles. We have automated nearly 40% of the manual work we used to perform around contracts management. And this will not stop here.”
Aaron Lennox, Associate Director at Brite Advice Ltd
- Automated contract management processes
- Simple modification of processes such as agreeing on contracts
- Contract template library
- Preparation, deliberation, and approval of contracts
- Secure approval of contracts by electronic signature
- Action log
- Contract description card can be easily modified
- Automated actions:
- Field population
- Quick search
- Manage user access to all information
- Status of contract:
- Contract is being prepared
- Contract to be signed or updated
- Expired contract
- Received contract
- Contracts sent for an external review
- Contract is signed and sent
- Valid contract
How to start using DocLogix contract management solution
Our solution can be used in two ways:
- Standard installation – installed on a client’s server (Sold as a product)
The solution is optimal for medium and large companies (from 50 employees).
- Cloud solution (Software as a service)
The Cloud solution is optimal for small and medium-sized enterprises (up to 100 employees).
The main advantages of the Cloud solution are:
- Ability to begin using the solution immediately
- No installation or equipment costs
- Small investment – only a monthly service fee is paid
Do you want to agree on contracts with customers or partners who are not using DocLogix? In this case, external users (contractors) can get secure access to the contract in progress, and you can fully monitor and control the actions taken. To begin the process of deliberation, you just need to send an invitation to the parties involved.